The sweet sound of an acoustic guitar. It’s the ultimate instrument to just pick up and go. You can play it anywhere, there’s no amp required. Strum at the park, pick on the porch, play around a campfire. Acoustic guitars are great for playing almost any style of music, but they’re especially good for folk, country, bluegrass, and rock. Whatever your style, we’ll help you find the right guitar for you.
- How to Tune a guitar?
- Click here to visit our online guitar tuner.
Click here to learn how to tune your Discovery guitar.
- How do I restring my guitar?
- Instructions on how to restring your guitar can be found in our Electric Guitar Quick Start Guide and our Acoustic Guitar Quick Start Guide, click either link to download.
- I've just taken my new guitar out of the box for the first time and the strings seem loose, do I need to tune them?
- Before you play your guitar the first time you will need to tune the strings. We keep the strings detuned in the box to reduce tension on the guitar during shipping and help prevent damage. You can find instructions on how to tune up your new guitar in our Electric Guitar Quick Start Guide and our Acoustic Guitar Quick Start Guide, click either link to download. We also have an online guitar tuner to help you tune each string to the correct pitch. If you need help, please don't hesitate to call us at 888-551-1115, email us, or initiate a Live Chat through our website and we'll be happy to offer assistance.